Terms and Conditions
- We will provide their services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this website, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions
- Find Me A Theory Test has no affiliation to DVLA. We help secure our customer theory test bookings. Our charge for this service £42 including VAT (this constitutes of a DVLA test fee of £23 and our admin fee of £19 including VAT)
- All efforts will be made to book your theory test on your requested date, when this is not possible the nearest test will be booked, and you will automatically added to our theory test cancellations checker. Date requests can be sent firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dependent on package chosen you will be eligible for free theory test bookings. Bookings request can be made to email@example.com.
- On request for a new theory test, theory test result of previous failed test must be provided and match the date HPM Trading LTD booked.
- The retest can only be used by the person who booked their theory test with HMP Trading LTD.
- We can not take responsibility if you book a non-refundable date and then decide to cancel.
- We can not take responsibility if your booked theory test become non-refundable and then you decide to cancel.
- We aim to book your theory test within 12 hours however, during peak times this can be up to three days.
- We cannot take responsibility for any changes to your theory test made by the DVLA directly.
- User are able to upgrade their account at any time. Once a booking is made downgrade of account is not possible.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure data provide is correct. Providing incorrect date makes the customer exempt for a refund.
- When the customer is using the cancellation checker the following terms are in us
- It is the customers’ responsibility to reply to any SMS/ text messages promptly to ensure the maximum possible chance of changing the test date.
- Customers must not use any other cancellation services at the same time as using Find Me a Theory Test. The DVLA caps the number of searches that can take place each hour and therefore we will not be able to find earlier tests. For this same reason, users of our service must not actively search for new test dates themselves as this will affect our ability to search greatly.
- Remember: if you do not take your driving licence and acceptable proof of identity when you arrive for your test you will not be allowed to take it and you will lose your test fee. Rebooking will be at the cost of the client.
All legal disputes related to card processing are handled under (United Kingdom) Law.
- Once the booking confirmation has been completed a refund request can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After your theory test date refund request will not be accepted.
- If any product has been supplied and you wish to be refunded these must be returned in acceptable condition and under the customer own cost. Full refund will not be sent until proof of postage has been confirmed.
- No other booking company can be used in conjunction of Find Me A Theory test to complete a booking.
Refund Policy Page – https://findmeatheorytest.co.uk/refund-policy/
Cancellations can be made within 14 days of receiving payment.
If the service has already been completed (if a test booking has been made on your behalf) the test will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund. If the test has become non-refundable then only a refund of the admin fee can be given and the test will stay booked.
You can use this form below to make a cancellation request –
To Find Me A Theory Test (HPM Trading Ltd).
I/We [Your Name] hereby give notice that I/We  cancel my/our contract for the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]
Name of consumer,
Address of consumer,
[*] Delete as appropriate
Cancellations request can be made to email@example.com
Cancellation Policy Page – https://findmeatheorytest.co.uk/cancellation-policy/
We accept return of our products within 14 days. All return requests should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the users responsibility to make sure the product is returned in good condition. We recommend using a tracked service when returning items.
If your product has not yet shipped, you can cancel your purchase within 14 days. Please see our cancellation policy for details.
Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of [name] and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of HPM Trading LTD, with copyright authorship for this compilation by HPM Trading LTD.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service, or any dispute of any sort that might come between HPM Trading LTD and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or federal court United Kingdom and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Comments, Reviews, and Emails
Visitors may post content as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content has to be free of software viruses, political campaign, and commercial solicitation.
We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit such content. When you post your content, you grant HPM Trading LTD non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify such content throughout the world in any media.
License and Site Access
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from us.
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.